click sekali je!

Wednesday 25 February 2015

REFLECTION 1 (ENGINEERING ADVERTISMENT)


EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS – TOPIC 1 (REFLECTION OF ENGINEERING ADVERTISMENT)



I want to share knowledge about the employability skills in the video is related to my reflection on the video. To know more information, please see the video provided by the company Honda at below.





After I watching the video ads on by HONDA in the YouTube I can see how advertising has its own value. However that it more creativity that was founded on the part of a car. In cooperation with the function of each car part, then reached the objectives to be achieved. Beside than, I was stunned because the video was made without use of editing from computer. It shows that high skill person who made the video. I feel most attractive when the video shows, support each other for every car components, resulting in a perfect car. Than increase income production car. Furthermore after i look  the video, I feel this video is something of value I get  terms of creativity and innovation. For example, when one part moves to another part, it movement is compatible with the distance and time arranged to come into contact with each other. In addition, each part connects to one another. That good thing i get from this video, all parts need to join to achieve a great objective which means its goal. Reflecting on video, I improve the quality on myself terms are different functions especially in  goal, creative thinking, Work relate Objective, Team Work and Planning & Organize.           
Think that when all cars part of the whole does not work, all the other part will be suppress and indirectly, the objective will not be achieved. For example, the screw does not move in the correct sequence, however that will affect the other part. The effect is that the next flow stopped in the next process. This will make the target  loss. The reflection, if that employee in an organization is not responsible and trustworthy in work, so that goals cannot be achieve.After analyze the reflection for video HONDA, I hope my target in the next 5 months in immediate  goal. My goal is to furthering my studies in Degree in Mechatronic Engineering Program at University Technical Melaka Malaysia (UTEM). To achieve my goal, I must relate HONDA advertisement.
However than to  achieve the goals, i must know how to organize a Strategy and manage a good time. Firstly, i have to start from Diploma to get good CGPA pointer.  From the reflection  HONDA video, important is “ Team Work”. However than, I must to have strategies to achieve my target. The example is, when work in groups, each  members must give comment, than asking question and  carry out the task as for  the leader. I also must the high skills to further my studies, for example, in terms of practical skills and theory. In practical, I must masters that skill to do hands on job and troubleshooting circuit and measurement technic. Beside than in theory, i knowledgeable such as important for engineering is math calculations, basic principle electronic, and other that relate electronic subjects. Furthermore I must learn become  “Good Communication Skills”.After completing my diploma , I will find a place matching with matches my education back ground.
Beside than I take the Malaysian University English Test (MUET) to enter  UTEM. Furthermore, from the video HONDA,I must planning to achieve the immediate goals. Beside than to prepare and organize for the examination MUET with good results, I learn and communication English better every day. I also need to know what criteria should be done during the MUET exam later. Beside than start from now I need to “Use Other Ways to Achieve the Goals” .In reflection from HONDA video where different functions for one goal can be used. I need to get certificates by participating in programs at my college and active in sports for marks and certificate of curriculum. I believe. I will also work hard to achieve my goals. I need more pray and work hard.

Reference Link for detailed information: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mERhLuulqZo


Thank you for take your time…



That is the only information that I can say in explanation this time, if there are suggestions and improvements that are good, please give constructive comments.

1 comment:

  1. Employability skills, one skill an important requirement when are looking for work, as they are highly valued by employers and industry.

    ReplyDelete