click sekali je!

Wednesday 25 February 2015

REFLECTION 2 (THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD)



EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS – TOPIC 2 (REFLECTION THE JOB IN THE WORLD)




Some knowledge about the employability skills in the video relate to my reflection on the video.  information, please see the video at below.




From the video the best job in the world, I make reference for the reflection, for me to plans, to achieve my short term goals. After I watching the video the best job in the world issued by the country Australia. I think to enter the working world is getting higher because job opportunities are very challenging, there is some reflection that can be featured. What I understand previously be related reflection, is the reaction things I do, but in this time it is my explanation about the things that matter implement connection with employability skills, however than things are written of things to see. I have to create the decision making to determine the best course of action. Before I create my short goals, I think I have creativity to get data & information. Beside than i generates & applying my new ideas & solutions to solve a problems with  use creative thinking. I get from YouTube to understand to get a job. Some knowledge about the employability skills in the video is related to my reflection on the video.
How the topics have been relevant to me and my short goals is viewing the reflection on Ad from the best job in the world in you tube. At the present time. I target accomplish this goal after completing studies. After graduate, I try my best to achieve my goals with flexibility, can relate successfully to changing situations & condition environments, with it continuing the work to become successful. However that will self-awareness, I will know awareness of achievements, abilities, values & weaknesses. From the value that i can emulate is, to be a successful man, there is no shortcut to be a success. To be a successful, i need to work hard. To achieve short term goals, I need require efforts and strategies to achieve the goal. Moreover than strategies that I can see is the company entered into Phifer Electronics Engineering as industrial training, because before the end of my studies, I had work in this company.
In the meantime, I will be more familiar with each employee who works in the company Phifer Electronic Engineering. With practice more verbal communication, I can be able to express my ideas clearly and confidently in my speech with employee in Phifer. After graduation industry, I would ask to continue working in the company Phifer Electronic Engineering is even positions Technician. However than if they are vacancies in the company position assistant engineer, chances are I will be absorbed in assistant engineer positions and high permanent positions. Although starting from the bottom, the desired short term goals have been achieved.

After that, I will be enrolled in distance learning, higher levels slightly level master to improve my education. After taking lifelong learning, can continues to learn throughout life. Develops competencies needed for current & future roles. Beside than after finished studying remotely, the possibility for me to be promoted as electronic engineer Phifer Electronic  engineering ,will be achieved, given the existing vacancy. Furthermore that, my short term goals will be achieved. For me, this is the best job in the world because this is the limit on my skill. If I want a better job than this but I can’t afford to do so, for me it is not the best job in the world. Meaning the best job in the world is, enjoy doing the work according to their level of ability to have.

The conclusion I can make, my short-term goals is to achieve my goals within the next 5 years, which became one of the electronic engineer in the Phifer Electronic Engineering. This is my short term goals. I will try to achieve my goals in no matter challenges that exist with planning & organizing. I can be able to plan for every activities & carry them through effectively with each activity carried out. Beside that planning also called future through is the process of thinking about and organizing the activities required to achieve my goal.


Here I provide addition images for an understanding for my short term goals.
 





Reference Link for Detail Information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTUUWOV4Vns


Thank you for take your time…




That is the only information for the best job in the world that I can say in explanation this time, if there are suggestions and improvements please comments.

 

4 comments:

  1. hye nurridzuan , first I agree with your plans for further study because this young age do not waste our future. I also agree with the words that hold the body we love doing something that we have the skills and abilities but for me, we can also try something new to get knowledge and example for our future. the last of me, I pray you will achieve your short gold.AMIN..Barakallahufika ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum Nurridzuan. As I see, you want to complete your short-term goals. Use all ability to success your plan. There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. Dont be give up. Stay in your good way. I know you can do it. InsyaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam ridzuan.The thing what you said are all make sense.Doing a job from you what you interest.The most i like is enjoy doing your job because if you are not liked what job you do, i ensure that you don't have a spirit to go job early and not taking seriously in job.Prove it if i wrong!.I know you are smart person and that makes me feel that you don't give up so easily .Stay in line and keep in touch

    ReplyDelete